Searching for the best marketing automation platforms?
Marketing automation tools help you put your campaigns on autopilot and get more from your efforts.
In this post, we are going to talk about some of the top marketing automation platform options that will automate your customer relationship strategy, emails, ads, and even social media.
Let’s dive in!
- 1 Best marketing automation platforms (7 top tools)
- 1.1 1. HubSpot
- 1.2 2. Convertedin
- 1.3 3. Sendinblue
- 1.4 4. Revive Old Post
- 1.5 5. Mailchimp
- 1.6 6. Zapier
- 1.7 7. ActiveCampaign
- 2 Start using these marketing automation platforms
Best marketing automation platforms (7 top tools)
Now that we’ve discussed the value of automation, let’s compare seven excellent options. Each of these options offer strong features, so finding the best fit for you will depend on your budget, audience size, and what you would like to achieve.
HubSpot is a good all-around marketing automation platform that offers some free tools to get you in the door as well as plenty of enterprise-ready features. You can use this fully stacked platform as a CRM (free), CMS, inbound marketing, sales, and customer service software.
You can easily schedule emails or automatically sync custom email forms with the integrated CRM. Similarly, you can put an entire marketing campaign on autopilot for different sectors. All this while keeping the human aspect in your campaigns.
- Automate workflows
- Auto-personalize emails
- Track marketing ROI
- Create hyper-targeted campaigns
- Create segmented lists
- Easily test CTAs
- Monitor brand mentions
- Conversion optimization tools
- Automatically change landing page content
- Multi-touch marketing attribution
- Integrated analytics
You can use most of the tools on HubSpot for free, but for using it as an automation marketing platform it’ll cost you $800 per month for 1,000 contacts and unlimited users.
Convertedin is a marketing automation platform specifically for creating ads. This automation platform helps retailers to set up high ROI ads on Google, Facebook, and other platforms, without having to learn data science. It does so in three simple steps:
- Segment unique audience groups
- Create audience and lookalike audience
- Automate prospecting & remarketing campaigns
- Automate segmentation
- Custom 360° customer view
- Unlimited audiences
- Audience network ads
- Unlimited campaigns
- Auto prospect marketing
- Integrates with top eCommerce platforms
- Custom API and Mobile SDK
- CSV & XSV support
Convertedin offers three levels of pricing, and you can choose your plan based on the number of campaigns and features.
- Starter – $99 per month up to 2.2k customers
- Medium – $499 per month up to 15k customers
- Enterprise – custom plan
Another all-in-one rockstar on our list is Sendinblue. While this tool is packed with a lot of features for customer marketing, we are going to focus on marketing automation. In addition to scheduling emails for better customer relationships, you can easily automate segmentation and marketing messages.
- Better customer relationships
- Send time optimization
- Workflow automation
- Dedicated landing pages
- Email heatmap for engagement
- Affordable Email and SMS marketing
- Open & click-through reports
- Real-time statistics
Sendinblue’s marketing automation plan will cost you $65 per month for:
- 20k monthly emails
- Three users
- Five landing pages
For 40k emails, the cost will be $79 per month. You can use their price calculator to find out your pricing based on the number of emails.
Additional users will cost $12 per user per month, and landing pages will cost $24 for 5 new pages per month.
When we talk about marketing automation, we can’t possibly forget social media. Revive Social’s plugin – Revive Old Post is a social media marketing platform to grow your social circle on autopilot.
Revive Old Post is a premium WordPress plugin that you can use for automatically sharing both your new and old content on social media. You can share to a variety of platforms and track your clicks to see how engaging your content is.
- Schedule any post or page
- Share both new and old content from your WordPress site
- Automatically add hashtags
- Full control over social shares
- 6+ social media platforms
- Google Analytics campaigns tracking
- Compatible with URL shorteners
- Share multiple times
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Revive Social offers pretty simple pricing plans based on how many sites you want to use the plugin on:
- Personal – $89 per month for a single site
- Business – $176 per month for three sites
- Marketer – $353 per month for unlimited sites
Mailchimp is a perfect marketing automation platform for small businesses. This cloud-based email marketing platform has a lot of features like customer relationship management, landing pages, social media management, site building, and more. Altogether it proves to be an ideal solution for automating and managing marketing campaigns.
- Automated welcome & thank you emails
- Date-based automation
- Behavioral targeting
- Abandoned cart emails
- Product recommendations
- Order notifications
- Product retargeting emails
- Product follow-up
- Customer re-engagement
- Loyalty rewards
You will get automation in the most basic Mailchimp plan for free up to 2,000 contacts. Paid plans start at $10.20 per month, unlocking 50k contacts and up to 3 audiences.
Zapier is an awesome platform for connecting web apps and automating workflows. It lets you connect thousands of different apps together.
For example, you could connect your email marketing service to your webinar service…or a web form to your CRM…or pretty much anything else.
- Automate workflow
- Create “Zaps” based on triggers and actions from different tools
- Build workflows in a few clicks
- 2,000+ web app integrations
- Data privacy
- Security monitoring
- GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA-compliant
- Two-factor authentication
- Vibrant professional community
You can use Zapier free for automating up to 100 tasks per month. To unlock higher limits and some additional features, paid plans start at $25 per month.
ActiveCampaign equips you with email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools for improving your customer marketing. You can use this platform to automate everything from welcome emails to engagement tracking.
- Automation map
- Automation goals
- Email segmentation
- Sales automation
- Custom forms
- Engagement tracking
- Advanced reporting
- iOS CRM app
- Predictive sending
- Split testing
- Pre-built automation recipes
ActiveCampaign allows 500 contacts and unlimited sending for as low as $15 per user per month.
Start using these marketing automation platforms
When you are looking for an online marketing automation platform, you’ll need to look for the options that best fit your task. For instance, Zapier is good if you want to automate workflows and web app integration.
If you’re using paid ads, Convertedin can help set up ad campaigns with high ROI. Similarly, you can automate social media marketing with Revive Old Post.
If you’re looking for some other tools to help you market or sell more effectively, we have some additional posts you should check out:
Do you have any questions about choosing the best marketing automation platforms for your needs? Ask us in the comments!
5 Essential Tips to Speed Up
Your WordPress Site
Reduce your loading time by even 50-80%
just by following simple tips.
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a commission. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.